Monday, February 1, 2010

CVS Beauty Haul

I'm back folks. Well partially at least. I still have a fever but otherwise I feel much better. I'm so thankful for other bloggers. I was made aware of the beauty sale by Nouveau Cheap and Niki at Cheapalicious. Just when I thought I missed out on the bargains, I was able to grab some stuff. I bought this stuff about 2 weeks ago before I got ill, but according to Nouveau Cheap you can still get some items from the sale even now.
The Eye/Face Stuff














The Lip Stuff














OK I went a little loco on this sale. If you're trying to build your make-up game but really don't want to spend too much, then drugstores are your friend. Walgreens and CVS is invaluable to me when I need to replenish my make-up supply. I always check out iheartwags and iheartcvs to see what items will be on sale and plan accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. They cleaned out the CVS in my area, I'm glad I went when I did. I got a lot of stuff for my nieces. She is set right now!! Walgreens and Rite-Aid also has some clearance items as well.

    ReplyDelete