Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thigh-High Boots? Yes Please!

Wow can't believe it's been so long since my last post. I'm happy to report I'm back at 100% after my whole ordeal with influenza. Classes have also been kicking my butt, but I'm glad to back to posting and doing what I love to do.
Today I'm going to address over-the-knee and thigh-high boots. This trend is not new but somehow the lines between hooker wear and chic style has been blurred and quite frankly I love it. I'll be going out of town in a few weeks to colder climates so I now have an urgent need to warmer clothing. I'm taking this as a perfect opportunity to wear said boots and might I add look fierce while doing so.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love the looks on all these ladies. I'm still desperately hunting for a similar mini dress that Amber Rose is rocking.

3 comments:

  1. I seen a pair by Bronx on this blogger that I like. I plan on doing an on-line search for them. They were like mid-knee cap. I think the velvet ones in the first pic are the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. American Apparel has a mini dress similar to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kristin. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete