Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Almost 2010

My, this year just flew by. So many things happened this year that undoubtedly affected many people. So what have we learned and how will we apply this knowledge into the future. My knowledge of fashion and putting pieces together has taken on a whole new light thanks to the awesome blogs, magazines and just random people I see on the street. I can truly appreciate the individuality that goes into each look. School for me starts again in January and as excited as I am to be finishing my undergrad work, I'm pretty hyped about actually going to class and being able to be more creative in the things that I wear. My typical class uniform, yes uniform, includes jeans and a tee, that’s it. No accessories no make-up usually oh and lets not forget the signature black flip flops.
Forever 21 at ShopStyle
Yea, pretty drab. Not much inspiration here. But this can easily become so much more with a few additions and simple changes.
Forever 21 at ShopStyle
This is much better. I think it looks way more thought out but it's not over doing it for an early morning class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment