Friday, September 25, 2009

Beauty Buys

The October 2009 Issue of Cosmopolitan featured The Cosmo Beauty Awards. I look forward to these types of reviews because they usually feature drug store buys. I will use my Clinique, MAC and Dior makeup for those truly special occasions but let's be real that stuff is just way too costly for everyday wear. I don't wear make-up every single day, so by everyday waer I mean, church, the occasional party or get together with friends here and there. Based on these recommendations I’ll be trying these products. Naturally, I’ll do a follow-up review on these items in the future.













L-R: 1. Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship, 2. Herbal Essesences Hydralicious Conditioner, 3. Cover Girl Lash Blast, 4. Maybelline Dream Mouse Blush.
1. I've been reading on different blogs so many praises in the name of Long Term Relationship or LTR for short. According to Cosmo" this elixir fixes frayed edges and prevents new ones.." Well as you may be able to see from this post my ends are in serious need of some TLC.
2. My mom loves loves loves the Hello Hydration formula. I liked it as well but I'm open to try new things.
3. Cover Girl Lash Blast has also been getting rave reviews on the net. My local CVS has them for sale for $5.00.I'm looking forward to "major volume to wimpy lashes."
4. I haven't heard much about Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush. I'm willing to give it a try because Walgreens has Maybelline at buy one get one free till Saturday night.

Wish me luck!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment