Monday, September 21, 2009

Today's Buys

Today was an accessory day. I usually only purchase accessories right before an event I have to attend. I've recently taken on a different mindset. Why not buy it when it's on sale until the occasion arises? So that's what I'll be doing from now on. So I went to Sears in the Coral Square Mall and I hit pay dirt. I only picked up a few items but if I had more money to burn I could've gotten so much more. Anyway here are "Today’s Buys":

Studio by dauplaise: Original Price $15.00..Paid $1.99















Apostrophe: Orginal Price $12.00.....Paid $1.99















Apostrophe: Original Price $8.00..... Paid $1.99















Studio by dauplaise: Original Price $15.00..Paid $1.99















Unknown: Orginal Price $15.00........ Paid $1.99















........ My favorite deal of the day
LineaR: Original Price $36.00 Paid $4.99


Today's Savings: $86.06

2 comments:

  1. You got a lot of good stuff. I love these kind of deals. You can also find some nice jewelry with everything under $5 at Rugged Wearhouse as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read on your blog about Rugged Warehouse but they don't have one here locally :( Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete