Thursday, September 24, 2009

Today's Buys

So today was the day I had been waiting for. I had my NY&Co savings pass in hand and I anticipated doing some serious damage at NY&Co. I must say I was a little disappointed today. As some of you may already know, I refuse to pay retail. NY&Co did not have a very large clearance section this time. I voiced my disappointment to cashier and was able to get an additional city cash pass for Novemeber11 through November 15.  I was able to grab 3 staple items:
Scoop Tee- Orginal Price $18.95 Paid $9.95
.
Brown Croc Belt- Original Price $19.95 Paid $11.97

My Favorite buy for today:`
Sleeveless Ruffle Dress: Orginal Price $42.95 Paid $12.88
Let me tell you, this dress is awesome!! It's soft, light and fits perfectly in all the right places.


Today's Savings: $57.05
I can do math I promise. I had an additional $10.00 in savings thanks to my savings pass.

0 comments:

Post a Comment