Friday, September 25, 2009

ON SALE RIGHT NOW: Old Navy

I really do not enjoy wrestling with Old Navy's sale racks. Quite frankly I don't really think their clearance is that much of a bargain at all. I usually have to struggle through hundreds of pieces of clothing that are not in my size anyway. While walking through the mall, I noticed they had 50% of clearance items so I figured, why not go take a look. Today, I headed to the shoe section instead and walked out with these beauties.Each pair was on clearance for $10.99 each so basically I got them on a BOGO type of deal.
Leather Moccasins Orginal Price: $24.50 Paid 5.49













Leather Moccasins Orginal Price: $24.50 Paid 5.49













TOTAL SAVINGS $38.01
SIDENOTE: Both of these shoes are online right now for $20.00 each. TAKE THAT OLD NAVY !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment