Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Awesome find at Charlotte Russe

On my previous post I discussed some items I would like to add to my wardrobe. One of those items was dresses. Most of my dresses are not even close to casual and I felt it was necessary to expand on the casual dress look. I was doing my usual mall browsing and stopped into Charlotte Russe. They had a $10 dress rack and of course I just glided my way over to it. I walked out of there with a winner today.

















Ok. This picture does absolutely nothing for the dress. It's gorgeous. The colors are so vibrant and the fabric feels so rich. This dress was a little big I will admit, but I loved the dress so much I don't really care. It was only a little loose in the breast area, nothing a good bra can't fix.

0 comments:

Post a Comment