Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On Sale Right Now: New York and Company












A couple of things are taking place with NY&Co as of today.
1. The previous clearance items are now up to 70% off. I browsed online and noticed that a few of the items I featured and purchased in this post and this post, has been marked down even further.
2. The discount threshold has changed. Before it was "Take $30 OFF $75 purchase or $50 OFF $125" now it's "Take $20 OFF $60 purchase or  $40 OFF $120 purchase. It's only a $5 difference for the lowest amount but with better markdowns on the items you should be able to get more bang for your buck.

The last time I visited NY&Co, I was given 2 city cash passes. They usually give out 1 but I had a little "tiff" and got a second one for my issue. Anyway, not sure if they'll be giving them out again but I'll report tomorrow if they do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment