Friday, October 16, 2009

Follicle Times

So since my last or first Follicle Times update, I've since then did a mini chop on my hair. As I discussed before my hair was dry and my ends were badly damaged. I was so very reluctant to do this but the minute the inches were cut off, my hair immediately had movement. No seriously, my hair was no longer limp and dead. It actually looks fuller and do I dare say, healthier. I got so very excited; I wanted to take more off. I was swinging it and swaying it, almost like a Herbal Essences commercial. I had to exercise some serious self control with the scissors. Cutting my hair was one of the best things I could've done for my strands.
Before













After
Point of Note: I don't know what's going on within the red circle. It seems that my hair just disappeared here. I'm going to try the Jamaican Castor Oil in this area and see if there is a difference.

0 comments:

Post a Comment