Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beauty Reveiw: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask

I've read rave reviews from several blogs and hair forums about this Deep Conditioner. The Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask is said to "rehabilitates extra dry or over-processed hair with intense moisturization." I've used this mask several times and I'm comfortable enough with the results to review it.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This stuff smells delicious. Seriously it does. It has like a citrus smell to it that I really like. The texture is very thick so you really don't need tons of it for a decent coverage. This product made my hair a tangled mess. The last time I used it, I did a 2 minute reconstructor right before applying this. I felt like it undid everything my reconstructor had done. This is very interesting because my hair likes this stuff when I have a fresh relaxer. My hair hasn't had a relaxer in about 12 weeks now so it’s very coarse and dry. I am unable to give an approved rating for this because of the different results I get depending on the status of my hair. I will keep it around and only use it within 6 weeks of a relaxer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment