Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Friday! New Challenge!

I'm super excited and sad all at the same time this weekend. Tomorrow would have been my significant other's 25th birthday. Unfortunately he's no longer here to celebrate with me. On a happier note, I'm traveling back to Orlando this weekend to see one of my all time favorite group perform, BOYZ II MEN!!!
Shawn, Wanya and Nathan will be gracing Orlando Florida with their musical talents. I've been waiting a whole year for this and I'm so happy it's finally here. This is the silver lining of my very dark cloud this weekend and I am so grateful. I barely unpacked from my last trip to Orlando and now I have to do it all over again. Ladies I am not a light packer at all. I always seem to over pack, even when I make a conscious effort not to. Keyword “effort”. By the time my shoes and jeans go in, I’m already full. But this time I want to challenge myself. Can I pull off 1 item in 3 ways? Ok this is very ambitious of me but why not give it a try? Sure it’s not as monumental as pulling it off 31 ways, but I’m new at this give me a break!

0 comments:

Post a Comment