Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Challenge so far

My camera is going nuts right now. The charger is not charging my battery so I'm unable to post pics of day 3 and 4 of the challenge. I asked the bestie to loan me her camera while I figure this stuff out. I'll re-create day 3's look and I'll take the pic of today’s look later on. Now on to the good stuff. You can refresh your memory, here's the inspiration post.
I chose this item for the challenge



This is a romper from Forever 21. I bought this on my last trip to Orlando 2 weeks ago. It was on sale for $6.99. I believe the original price was somewhere around $22 or so. I would've never picked this out on an ordinary, but I felt the need to do something different than what I have been doing. I will say I don't like rompers but this changed my mind. It was so diverse and the fabric was very light, this was very important when it came to washing. Because I wore this to the theme park in the hot sun everyday, I had to wash this daily. I hand washed it and dried it in a towel then hung it on a hanger. It was completely dry by the next morning.



DAY 1
Nothing extra special here

This was my 1st day at Disney. I wore the romper with shorts and a black belt, both from New York and Company. Flip flops is standard Florida attire for me. They are black from Old Navy. P.S. The Minnie ears were not an intentional part of the outfit..ha ha ha

DAY 2
I love the look I got on this day.


















The sweater was a gift from my sister, shades from Roca Wear earrings and bracelet from Charlette Russe, belt and sandals from New York and Company. I actually got the sandals on sale for $2.99!




















I'll post Day 3 and 4 tomorrow for you guys to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment